- The Best Roads Highlighted Includes paved and dual-sport roads.
- Waterproof / Tear Resistant The road can be tough on your gear. Butler Maps are designed to withstand abuse.
- Packs Easily All Butler Maps fold to 4.25” x 9” to easily fit in tank bags.
- Detailed Information including detailed inset maps and written descriptions of the best rides.
- QR codes to pull up-to-date information
- Dual-sport roads included
- Seasonal weather profiles
- 4.25” x 9” folded
- Made in USA
This is the all American open road motorcycle adventure. Route 66 stretches over 2,200 miles connecting LA and Chicago, and it is the story of early twentieth century America. There are plenty of road maps that will put you on and keep you on Route 66, but there’s more! Butler Maps makes maps for adventurers (they ride and rate the most scenic and dramatic paved roads in the country), so they scoured their G1 map collection, hand picked some great roads very near and all along Route 66, and created twelve scenic loops and side trips that can add a new and exciting dimension to your once in a lifetime experience.