From the treasure trove of graphics of yesteryear, Icon resurrected the anthropoid shebot. Half metal, half cyborg, all thigh, she cut a swath through the ranks of Busas and Gixxers in a time when fat tires still roamed the earth. Brought back for the next generation, astride mosquito bikes filled with dreams of liter-class dominance. Ride the Mechanica and feel how it was before and hopefully will be again.
The Airmada is ICON's highest evolution of helmet craftsmanship and you’ll realize this from the moment you take off. With four shell sizes and 5 dual-density EPS liners sizes in the rider-preferred oval head form, the Icon Airmada offers a personalized fit without an ounce of wasted space. The shield system has also been completely redesigned to give riders the best view of the road ahead. The new Rapid Release shield removal system allows you to change ICON Optics in a matter of seconds.
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength and durability
- Recessed twin channel supervent with industry leading intake and exhaust ports for increased cooling
- Fog-free ICON optics shield with PROLOCK shield locking system
- Adjustable chin and forehead venting system maintains continual temperature for increased comfort in and riding situation
- Rapid-Release shield change system
- Removable molded breath deflector helps prevent fogging
- Fully removable, washable, HYDRADRY moisture-wicking interior
- Easy adjuster go-vent switch for superior air flow control
- Available in 4 shell sizes with an ICON exclusive long oval headform for ultimate fit and comfort
- All World standard meets or exceeds the following – DOT FMVSS 218 (US ), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (AUSTRALIA) & SG (JAPAN) safety and testing standards. (Does not ship with SAI or SG Certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country)