The men’s AIRGLIDE 5 JACKET offers unmatched levels of versatility when compared to other mesh based riding gear. Equipped with a sporty two stage, wind and waterproof, Thermolite® insulated liner jacket, this style delivers the ultimate in multi season riding comfort. Airglide’s THREE LAYER SYSTEMS DESIGN allows you to customize its function by simply adding or removing appropriate layers as needed.
- Outer shell constructed in 500 denier Cordura® fabric with ballistic airflow mesh panels
- Waterproof, Thermolite® insulated two stage Over or Under rain jacket
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex armor at elbows and shoulders
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex articulated back protector
- Cool mesh airflow lining
- Custom Fit detailing at collar, cuffs, elbows, and waist
- Comfort neoprene framed collar
- 3M Scotchlite™ reflective piping at front, sides, and back
- 8” connecting zipper for pants
- Five storage pockets plus interior cell phone pocket
Our men’s Airglide 5 jacket offers unmatched levels of versatility when compared to other mesh based riding gear. Equipped with a sporty two stage, wind and waterproof, Thermolite® insulated rain jacket, its overall function and multi season adaptability can’t be beat. Airglide’s THREE LAYER SYSTEMS DESIGN allows you to customize its function by simply adding or removing appropriate layers as needed.
LAYER ONE consists of a rugged outshell constructed in authentic Cordura® fabric with ballistic nylon mesh panels for maximum airflow and superior abrasion resistance. Two zip chest pockets and two zip side entry pockets offer secure storage for personal items. For added safety, 3M Scotchlite™ piping is located at the side arms, shoulders, collar and back yoke.
LAYER TWO offers of a sporty multi purpose two stage waterproof, breathable rain jacket that can be worn both over or under the main out shell as weather conditions dictate. Forget having to stow away extra personal gear as this jacket pulls double duty as functional stand alone sportswear.
LAYER THREE includes of a removable full sleeve thermal layer with authentic Thermolite® insulation. It can be zipped directly into the main outshell or the rain jacket shell as needed to insure multi season riding comfort through a wide range of temperatures and weather conditions.